Hello! Today we’re going to teach you a very EASY FASHION TRICK: HOW TO TIE A SCARF INTO A VEST!
We love scarves here at Marigold, even in the Summer months! And we’re always exploring new ways to tie and drape them around our neck. But did you know you can turn almost any rectangle scarf into a quick and cute vest? This is a simple way to add a new element to your wardrobe and a stylish exclamation point to your outfit!! Plus it’s a perfect lightweight layer for warm weather.
- Use a rectangle scarf (square won’t do!)
- Hold scarf out the long way and fold in half
- Take the two new corners you’ve created and tie them in a small knot
- Shake it out to find the arm holes
- You’re done and ready to wear it!