Are you having fashion frustrations? Come to Marigold for a Closet Makeover! Our style gurus are here to help!
Ladies, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you feeling uninspired by your fashion outlook?
- Are you tired of what you have in your closet this season?
- Do you have many pieces you’re unsure how to wear?
- Do you have one great piece that you don’t know WHAT do with it (i.e. a skirt that needs a top)?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be in a fashion funk! We’ll help you get excited about your wardrobe again!
To get started, here are three quick tips for revamping your closet:
- Separate out clothes that need altered, are damaged, or are purely sentimental.
- Sort your clothes by season, starting with the current one.
- Try on each item and create different piles for KEEP, DONATE, CONSIGN, or TOSS.
- For more details, download this detailed pdf guide: Cleaning Out Your Closet
Next, contact Marigold to schedule a no pressure, complimentary consultation IN-STORE with one of our ‘Marigal’ staffers! Bring in 10 ready-to-wear items from the current season, and we’ll evaluate, see what pairs well together, and identify staples that you have or need. We’ll expose you to new silhouettes, color combinations and an objective perspective on your wardrobe. Our goal is to help you create a smaller wardrobe that is twice as versatile, so you WANT to get dressed in the morning!
MARIGOLD’S IN-STORE CLOSET MAKEOVER RULES:
- Scheduling an appointment is REQUIRED for this consultation. If you need help before an event or trip, please schedule 2 weeks in advance.
- Bring us up to 10 ready-to-wear pieces to evaluate.
- We will only focus on the CURRENT FASHION SEASON.
- NO DAMAGED CLOTHING or clothes that need alterations are allowed within this consultation.
Call or email to set up an appointment!