Are you having fashion frustrations? Schedule a FREE Closet Makeover at Marigold! Our style gurus are here to help!
First thing, start by cleaning out your closet! Download our handy guide!
Three quick tips for revamping your closet:
- Sort your clothes by Season, starting with the current one.
- Separate out clothes that need alteration or are purely sentimental. Focus on those another day.
- Try on each item and create piles for KEEP, CONSIGN, DONATE or TOSS.
Next, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you feeling uninspired by your fashion outlook?
- Are you tired of what’s in your closet, even after cleaning it out?
- Do you have several pieces you’re unsure how to wear?
- OR do you have one great piece that you don’t know what to do with?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you might be in a fashion funk! We can help you get excited about your wardrobe!
Contact Marigold to schedule a NO-PRESSURE, FREE CONSULTATION IN-STORE with one of our ‘Marigal’ staffers!
Bring in up to 10 items (or less) from the current season, and we’ll evaluate, see what pairs well together, and figure out basics for layering you have or may need. We’ll have fun mixing, matching, and styling your looks with an objective perspective on your wardrobe. Our goal is to help you create a wardrobe that is twice as versatile and easy to put together in the morning!
MARIGOLD’S IN-STORE CLOSET MAKEOVER RULES:
- Schedule an appointment in advance (required). If you need help before an event or trip, please schedule 2 weeks in advance.
- Bring in up to 10 items (or less) of ready-to-wear clothes to evaluate.
- Focus on the current fashion Season.
- Do not bring in damaged clothing. Nothing that needs alteration.
- Be prepared to HAVE FUN!
Call or email to set up an appointment!