Let’s come together as a community to help our neighbors to the South!
This Saturday, September 2, we will donate 10% of Sales All Day to Hurricane Harvey relief through the American Red Cross of Indiana, who is organizing Indiana volunteers as we speak to travel to Houston.
Also on Saturday, Sept. 2, Marigold will be a drop off point for donations to Midwest Food Bank (Indianapolis Division), as they prepare disaster relief boxes for Texas! Please bring any of the following:
- NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEMS:
- Canned soup, vegetables, fruit, pasta, & tuna
- Peanut butter, breakfast cereal
- Mac ‘n’ cheese, Ramen noodles, bagged pasta, spaghetti sauce
- Toilet paper, paper towels
- CLEANING SUPPLIES:
- Gloves (rubber coated/string knit and rubber gloves)
- Mold resistant disposable respirator mask
- Shop towels/rags in a box & sponges
- All purpose cleaners (equivalent to 409)
- Putty knives
- Large garbage bags
Every little bit helps!
(Can’t make it into Marigold? Deliver your donations directly to the Midwest Food Bank: 6450 S Belmont St. Indianapolis, IN 46217. https://midwestfoodbank.org/hurricane-harvey-relief)