Shop Local, Shop Small! Join us for our Holiday Preview Party, Thursday, November 16, 5-7pm.
Marigold is featuring the following talented artisans:
Myra Perrin hand-crafted jewelry & mirrors (Indianapolis)
Ayala Bar limited edition jewelry made from glass, crystals, beads, & fabric (Israel)
Sharon Tesser artistic silk scarves and mosaic textile designs (Louisville)
Meet Myra Perrin from 5-7pm!
Shop many more local artisans and gifts at Marigold:
- Beth Spitznogle quirky game-piece jewelry (Indianapolis)
- Anna Olson sterling silver jewelry (Indianapolis)
- Camille Richard glass & natural stone jewelry (Indianapolis)
- Rana Salame quartz, druzy & stone jewelry (Anderson, IN)
- Denise Snavely wool mittens (Zionsville, IN)
- Daniel Axler art magnets (Indianapolis)
- Sleeping Dog Studios cards & photo frames by (Bloomington, IN)
- People for Urban Progress recycled bags (Indianapolis)
We also love artisans and makers from around the country! Even if it’s not from Indy, you’re still shopping SMALL and supporting MADE IN USA!
- Deanna Rose Lake Michigan stone jewelry (Chicago, IL)
- B. Gregory metal-forged jewelry (Livingston, MT)
- Heather Haase antique & global beaded jewelry (Atlanta, GA)
- Mickey Lynn quartz & druzy jewelry (Atlanta, GA)
- Island Thyme organic Bath & Bodycare (Suan Juan Islands, WA)
- 1818 Farms organic Bath & Bodycare (Mooresville, AL)
- Laurie Pollpeter Eskenazi ceramics (Chicago, IL)
Marigold will be open late that evening, till 7pm. Enjoy sips & snacks while you start your holiday shopping!
Buy a unique local gift for someone special or a fantastic piece just for YOU!