Shop Local, Shop Small! Join us for Small Business Saturday, November 24, 10am-6pm.
This is a holiday shopping tradition that celebrates small businesses like ours. And it wouldn’t be a celebration without customers like you joining us!
Mark your calendar for Nov 24, the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and get ready to Shop Small in Broad Ripple. Grab a friend or family member and come by Marigold Clothing between 10am-6pm on the big day for the following specials:
FREE TOTE BAG with $50 purchase (while supplies last, styles will vary. Hurry in to get yours!)
25% OFF YOUR FAVORITE THING! (One per customer, excludes select artists & clearance; Expires 12/24/18; Coupon Code ‘Shop Local 2018’)
Start your holiday shopping with LOCAL ARTISANS FROM INDY & SMALL ARTISANS FROM AROUND THE USA!
- Anna Olsen metal jewelry (Indianapolis, IN)
- An Old Soul handmade crocheted necklaces (Los Angeles, CA)
- Camille Richard glass & natural stone jewelry (Indianapolis, IN)
- The Cottage Greenhouse botanic beauty market (Denver, CO)
- Denise Snavely wool mittens (Zionsville, IN)
- Heather Haase antique & global beaded jewelry (Atlanta, GA)
- Myra Perrin metal jewelry and mirrors (Indianapolis, IN)
- Salame Jewelry Designs quartz, druzy & stone jewelry (Anderson, IN)
- Sleeping Dog Studios cards & photo frames by (Bloomington, IN)
- Island Thyme organic Bath & Bodycare (Suan Juan Islands, WA)
You can help get the word out and celebrate Small Business Saturday by using #shopsmall on Facebook and all your social networks.