June & December JOY TOWEL - Language of Flowers series
Inspired by the Victorian Era’s beautiful, hidden meanings of flowers used to communicate in secret, this towel features a bouquet of chickweed, chrysanthemum, golden wattle, mustard, and olive flowers, to name a few. Each flower symbolizes and embodies the meaning of Joy. Screen printed on flour sack cotton to preserve its uniquely soft, absorbent, and durable nature, this towel is machine washable and safe to bleach, allowing it to hold up for everyday use.
- Size: 25”x26” (size may vary slightly)
- Texture: 100% cotton flour sack, soft-touch, absorbent
- Care: Machine washable, pre-shrunk, bleach safe (white only)
- Packaged: folded, tied individually with cotton ribbon + tag
- Made in Michigan by June & December
- Style #FSLF615