Shop Local, Shop Small! Join us for Small Business Saturday, November 25, 10am-6pm.
This is a holiday shopping tradition that celebrates small businesses like ours. And it wouldn’t be a celebration without customers like you joining us!
Mark your calendar for Nov 25, the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and get ready to Shop Small in Broad Ripple. Grab a friend or family member and come by Marigold Clothing between 10am-6pm on the big day for the following specials:
FREE TOTE BAG with $50 purchase (while supplies last, styles will vary. Hurry in to get yours!)
25% OFF YOUR FAVORITE THING! (One per customer, excludes Myra Perrin & Clearance items; Expires 12/24/17; Coupon Code ‘Shop Local’)
FALL CLEARANCE! So many wonderful new Fall items have been marked down 30% off and added to our clearance rack!
Start your holiday shopping with LOCAL ARTISANS FROM INDY & SMALL ARTISANS FROM AROUND THE USA!
- Anna Olson sterling silver jewelry (Indianapolis)
- Beth Spitznogle quirky game-piece jewelry (Indianapolis)
- Camille Richard glass & natural stone jewelry (Indianapolis)
- Denise Snavely wool mittens (Zionsville, IN)
- Daniel Axler art magnets (Indianapolis)
- People for Urban Progress recycled bags and snowflake ornaments (Indianapolis)
- Rana Salame quartz, druzy & stone jewelry (Anderson, IN)
- Sleeping Dog Studios cards & photo frames by (Bloomington, IN)
- 1818 Farms organic Bath & Bodycare (Mooresville, AL)
- B. Gregory metal-forged jewelry (Livingston, MT)
- Deanna Rose Lake Michigan stone jewelry (Chicago, IL)
- Heather Haase antique & global beaded jewelry (Atlanta, GA)
- Island Thyme organic Bath & Bodycare (Suan Juan Islands, WA)
- Laurie Pollpeter Eskenazi ceramics (Chicago, IL)
- Mickey Lynn quartz & druzy jewelry (Atlanta, GA)
You can help get the word out and celebrate Small Business Saturday by using #shopsmall on Facebook and all your social networks.
Thank you for all your support, and see you Saturday, Nov 25!