Marigold Give-Back Day! On Thursday, October 3, 10% of Sales all day will be donated to St. Margaret’s Hospital Guild, a wonderful organization that supports Eskenazi Health.
Please join us in the evening 4-7pm, for late night shopping, sips, and snacks!
Find a beautiful fall outfit, meet new friends, and benefit a women’s organization that has raised funds for Eskenazi hospital since 1907.
St. Margaret’s Hospital Guild is proud to be one of the pioneer volunteer groups in the City of Indianapolis. Best known for its annual Decorators’ Show House, the Guild’s fundraising has benefited a number of Eskenazi Health programs, including:
- The Richard M. Fairbanks Burn Center at Eskenazi Health, radiology
- The St. Margaret’s Hospital Guild Diagnostic Breast Center at Eskenazi Health
- Newborn and special care nurseries
- Eskenazi Health Midtown Community Mental Health and mobile mammography services.
- Sandra Eskenazi Center for Brain Care Innovation
Their total giving has been more than $13 million over the last 112 years!
The members of St. Margaret’s Hospital Guild pledge to continue their support of the underserved in the community through their fundraising activities and their volunteer service to Eskenazi Hospital.