Community Give Back Day for ISOA, Aug. 27
Help us Give Back to the Community!
10% of every purchase on Friday, Aug. 27 will be donated to Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra Association (North Group), raising funds for youth music education!
Come in-store 11am-6pm or shop online for a GREAT CAUSE!
What is ISOA?
The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra Association is all about music for kids.
- They are the proud presenting sponsor of the Community Health Network Discovery Concert Series, giving elementary school students a chance to see and hear a live orchestra.
- They offer the Michael Ben & Illene Komisarow Maurer Young Musicians Contest in which talented musicians under age 18 compete for an opportunity to appear with the ISO.
- They support the Side-by-Side Concert which allows students to play alongside an orchestra member in a live concert.
- They offer Symphony in Color, an art contest in which students create works of art while listening to classical music in the classroom.
- The ISOA, along with the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra, supports the Metropolitan Youth Orchestra.