Holiday Preview & Broad Ripple Art Walk: Nov. 17 & 18
Join us for a special preview of the Holiday season!
On Wed, Nov. 17 (10-6pm) & Thurs, Nov. 18 (10-8pm) we will feature the following unique art & gifts:
- Frank Ideas Trunk Show: necklaces & earrings by Australian designer Rowan Shaw of 'Frank Ideas.' One-of-a-kind, new styles plus restock of store favorites.
- Pearl Knits Fingerless Mittens: knitted by local artisan Mary Moses Cochran. Sales from Mary's mittens benefit School on Wheels
- Art Mix Ceramics: snowpeople, dishes, mugs & ornaments made locally by Indy non-profit Art Mix (art redefining disability)
- Jellycat Plush Animals, Soft Toys & Books: irresistable cuddly children's gifts from London
- Hummingbird Candles: inspiring candles from a Black Woman Owned company in North Carolina
Thursday, Nov. 18 will coincide with the last Broad Ripple Art Walk of the season. Walk around the village from 5-8pm for great gift ideas and inspiring art! Learn more about the Art Walk HERE.